The year I got a Wonderful teacher…

2010 was the year when I got a wonderful teacher. That teacher has been with me since third. She teaches me English. Her name is Heather Rozerio. But my class and I call her Rozerio ma’am. She is the sweetest teacher I have ever met. She is wonderful for so many reasons.

First, let me tell you about her classes. She takes classes at her house. She teaches from second to eight. Now, I am in the seventh. There are 8 students in our batch. All of us are from different schools, different boards, but still in one class! How does she handle it? I still keep on wondering.
Our class never disappoints her and now we are her best class! She always remembers our birthday and never forgets to wish us. On her birthday she has a pile of cards and gifts which she keeps on her dining table. Oh…How can I forget Friendship day! Both her hands are full with friendship bands. She never needs to buy any stationary. Confused right? Well she is gifted a basket full of stationary on Teacher’s day! Well, my class and my favorite day is the day when we have a party in madam’s house at the end of the year! We play so many games and have delicious supper together. On Christmas she gifts us so many delicious cookies, that also homemade.

Now let me tell you something about her. Rozerio ma’am has different methods of teaching English. We learn English together by videos, activities and songs.  She explains each and every topic in detail and makes sure that every student has understood. She is always ready to help us, if we have any problems. She even makes the new admissions comfortable as everything is new to them.

Now let me tell you why is she wonderful to me. Rozerio ma’am has helped me to succeed in many ways. She helped me improve my creative skills because of which I am able to write this essay. In my school Elocution competitions are held. Ma’am always helps me to prepare the speech and I try to perform my best. I sometimes won and sometimes lost. But I never felt bad and instead tried harder to win next time because she has taught me, “Failure is the stepping stone to Success”. She guided me to the right path because of which I scored well in my exams.

Without Rozerio ma’am I wouldn’t have succeeded. She is the best teacher I know. I am so lucky to have a wonderful teacher like her.



HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY (IN ADVANCED) ROZERIO MA’AM!


THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!

September 2014 - Guru Utsov Essay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GADGETS ARE MAKING US LAZY